Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mini Act of Cultural Vandalism - A nostalgic song sung by Holo the Wise Wolf and Gonzo

Here's a mini act of cultural vandalism. Last month I purchased and watched the first season of the anime adaptation of Spice and Wolf. What caught my ears was the end credits tune.

End tune of Spice and Wolf season 1 (2008)

When I heard this it reminded me of the song in this episode of Muppet Babies....
(you will need to fast forward it to reach the tune in question).

Muppet Babies season 2 episode 13 "When You Wish Upon a Muppet" (1985)

I first encountered this very episode as a VHS tape during my childhood, so it's a very nostalgic memory that tune revoked.

To save time looking for it, here's the full song with karaoke lyrics.

Ringo Hiyori: The wolf Whistling Song by Rocky Chack (karaoke version)

Please excuse the lack of text, as this is just a quick entry. May be more in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment