Saturday 5 September 2015

A Mini Act of Cultural Vandalism - A helpful jpeg for all your anime fans out there

This is an analogy I have come up with a long while ago when dealing with the thorny issue of explaining anime to people who have been misinformed  on what it is. I have never done this task personally (let), but I hope this answer to the question will help tackle to main issue with their misconceptions with one single blow.

It's only now that I have thought of making it up as this jpeg. 

I hope you anime fans out there find it very useful....


For those who are taking on this task and think showing examples of anime would help, be careful which ones you choose. Only go with ones that you have seen yourself before-hand. Don't choose one you have never seen before, like what happened to the guy in this informative video...

Introducing Your Friends to Anime 
(Anime Vice, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment